Senior Communications Consultant
Salary: Based on experience and industry norm
Designation: Sr. Communications Consultant
Number of position: One
Contract type: Permanent
Job description: As a Content Writer, you will plan, create and edit content for blogs, websites, social media pages and product pages. Your job will vary from coordinating with the sales and other teams to creating content and editing content. You’ll also be expected to come up with content strategies for driving marketing campaigns and execute the same. You will be reporting to the Marketing Head at Nous Infosystems.
Major activities for the job profile are
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, blogs, brochures, ads, and other means of communication.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner. Create and execute content plans.
- Understand brand guidelines and work accordingly.
- Communicating with the sales other teams to understand the marketing deliverables.
- Maintain the corporate templates for communication and branding.
- Create copies for Nous’s offerings that include:
- Case Studies
- Presentation Decks
- Video scripts
- Research the technical properties of our offerings.
- Determine what makes our services appealing to our customers.
Mandatory skills/ knowledge:
- Past experience working in an IT firm as a content writer.
- Team player with good verbal & written communication skills.
- Administrative skills with strong organizational & prioritizing abilities, an eye for detail & the ability to multitask efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Has preliminary knowledge of digital marketing especially social media marketing and management.
- Interest in copywriting.
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Exposure to Wordpress or any similar CMS.
- Having start-up experience will be plus.
Career Experience and qualifications:
- English Honours with MBA with marketing specialization.
- Having 2-4 years of experience in creating content for an IT firm.