Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead
Mandatory Skills: Service Now Development experience
Experience: 4-12 years
- At least 4 years of previous ServiceNow experience, including custom development, configuration and
- Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions continual service improvements
Pages (Jelly and Glide scripts), UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI
Actions, Ajax Scripts, UI Policies, Script Includes, Security Rules, Migration skills Build and
Deploy UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps
- Glide, scripting, business rules, client scripts, custom apps, and development methods
Implementation of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration, PPM, Contract Management and other
- Responsible for designing and configuring solutions in the ServiceNow tool and will be responsible
for driving the overall implementation.
- Design and develop projects involving ITSM, ITOM and Business Service Management Applications,
Service Catalog Management, Configuration Management and automation workflows using ServiceNow
- Experience in cloud applications and security associated with cloud computing ( SaaS/PaaS
- Provide advanced support for Service Now by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause
- Mid Server deployment and trouble shooting
- Familiarity with REST and SOAP implementations.
- Update Set creation and promoting code between ServiceNow environments.
- Document, Maintain and update policies, procedures and controls for the operation of the ServiceNow
platform and its SDLC.
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to build good rapport with prospect and existing