Tech Lead/Associate Architect
Experience: 7 -12 years
Education : BE/B.Tech/MCA/Msc
Mandatory Skills: Java, J2ee,EJB,Spring
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience in Java/J2EE application development.
- Proficiency in Core Java, EJB 3.0, Hibernate, XML, XSLT, J2EE
- Core Java Language (Collections,/Multi-Threading, Localization, JDBC).
- Hands on experience on frameworks like Spring.
- Excellent track record of architecting, designing, implementing and delivering software in a results-oriented environment.
- Ability to understand issues related to module abstraction, platform issues and design for change, at the system level.
- Ability to conceptualize and propose new designs, create prototypes and proof-of-concepts and drive their end-to-end implementation.
- Excellent understanding of Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best design practices.
- Should be able perform code reviews, should be strong in designing.
- Should have client facing experience–Mandatory.