Duration: 6 – 12 Months+
Location: Vancouver, Canada.
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience architecting, developing, and maintaining innovative test automation frameworks
- Experience in developing and extending an automation test harness;
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts
- Experience using programming languages - Java, C#
- Strong knowledge of automation testing best practices.
- Hands-On Experience using scripting or programming languages (Java/C# and XML/HTML)
- Expert level understanding and trouble shooting skills in automation testing
- Communicate automation goals, priorities, and status with customer and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to drive the automation teams to achieve time critical deadlines
- Expertise in writing/implementing automation test plans and test strategies
- Experience in analysing projects for their testing requirements and provide an automation solution.
- Technical QA experience with automation of a variety of applications, including desktop, web, mainframe, and client/server.
- Takes initiative and responsibility, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Expertise in using test management and defect management tools
- Knowledge of Waterfall as well as Agile product development methodologies
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Detail oriented and good analytical, problem solving skills.
- 5-8 years of relevant QA Automation experience
- Strong experience with Automation tools
- Experience in Leading and Coordinating with Offshore/On-site test team