1. Enable the “Automatically delete completed workflow jobs (to save disk space)” option.
- Open the Processes page and select the required workflow and navigate to Information section.
- Open general Tab and go to Workflow Retention section.
2. Perform delete job for system jobs with search criteria such as either status – Completed or Succeeded.
- This will help you to save disk space which is especially important if CRM is hosted online
- It helps you to save time while analyzing logs
- Reduce efforts while performing system clean up task
Performing system cleanup
- Navigate to Setting → Data management
- Click “Bulk Record Deletion”
- Click “New”
- Set the criteria as displayed below
- Required: - “Status” “Equals” “Complete”
- Required: - “Status Reason” “Equals” “Succeeded”
- Optional: - “Completed On” “Older Than X Months” “1”
- Click “Next”
3. Set it to run every 30 days to ensure that system space is optimized. Be sure to run delete job routine during non-Production hours with the action of successfully purging completed workflow jobs older than a specific timeframe. (no more than one month is recommended)
This will help you to remove all the system jobs which may not be specific to a workflow and will help save disk space and increase system performance as system has to query less amount of data.
If you would like to know more about our MS Dynamics CRM Services, then do leave an enquiry with us here.