Nous enabled the client, Australia's leading Construction Company with around 80 years of history in constructing roads, railway lines, bridges etc to automate its tender management and approval process to reduce the tender proposal turn-around time, reduce operational costs and improve supplier collaboration, leveraging Nintex Forms and Workflows.
The client experienced the following benefits:
- Automated the Tender Management process and reduced the tender proposal turnaround time by about 50%.
- Rapid ROI in 1.5 years for the business and the client immediately saved 100K USD in operational costs with the adoption of Nintex automated workflows
- The automated tendering process ensured complete transparency of business processes
- Guaranteed process compliance and reduction in manual errors
- Nintex Forms and Workflows enabled the customer to fully automate Tender/RFQ process in a very short duration.
- The Nintex solution ensured rapid Go-to-market for the client’s proposals increasing their win-rate for contracts.
- The solution also enabled the client to collaborate with their suppliers more effectively
- Integrated SharePoint with Nintex and other third party solutions to provide industry standard document creation and management solutions